วันเสาร์ที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

เพลง A Thousand Years



เพลง:  A Thousand Years 

     ศิลปิน: Christina Perri Feat. Steve Kazee
     อัลบั้ม: Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2
The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew it I found a home for my
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What’s standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
อ่านต่อ http://lyrics.in.th/inter/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87-a-thousand-years-part-two-christina-perri-feat-steve-kazee/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น